Saturday, March 1, 2008

this is my space

Literature appreciation has gone from a boring necessity back in college into a need that connects me to what i was born to do, to write.

Sadly, not everyone can be a poet, not everyone can be a writer...before!

Thanks to the 3 w's and the world has become friendlier for an undeveloped wanna-be like me. It has become a refuge for the times my itch to write calls me. Of course, I do not write my poems here. For even if not everyone can be a poet and/or a writer, everyone can be a critic. Instead of directly itching the place that has been burning with the desire to be itched, I scratch somewhere else - somewhere safer.

so if you too feel the need to appreciate literature, may it be a a hobby, a kink to turn you on or whatever, feel free to air your views here.

This blog has a wide range of literature appreciation: poems, stories, novels and even movies, animation, comics, manga, and music...

No comments: